In addition to photovoltaic panels, you can improve the energy performance of your buildings in a consistent and cost-effective way by insulating your roofs.
Soltis offers solutions for the renovation and insulation of flat roofs.
We work to improve :
-Insulation (petrochemical: PIR/PUR or sustainable: cork)
-Waterproofing: installation of EPDM or bitumen membranes
Soltis is approved to install EPDM membranes of the brand RESITRIX® BRAND brand EPDM membranes, and for the installation of Derbigum® brand bitumen membranes. . For you, it's an additional third-party guarantee.
We also produce extensive green roofs.
Contact us to discuss your project
5 reasons to choose Soltis
- + More than 15 years' experience
- A Belgian SME on a human scale, with personal contact from A to Z
- 10-year guarantee on the watertightness of your roof
- The guarantee of quality workmanship that meets current standards
- Soltis is the specialist in sustainable insulation with natural materials
- Complete management of administrative procedures (obtaining subsidies, etc.)
Soltis guarantees long-lasting insulation. We usually work with natural insulating materials (cellulose made from recycled newspaper, high-density wood fiber, hemp...) that ensure the building breathes. This reduces the risk of condensation and gives you a healthy home, insulated from the cold in winter and the heat in summer.
The insulation of your building has an impact on your energy bill. And natural insulants are now available at comparable prices, with regional bonus premiums. Depending on your region, our experts can assist you in obtaining subsidies.
Performance and comfort
Soltis respects 3 main principles to guarantee energy efficiency and pleasant comfort:
- Sufficiently thick natural thermal insulation (healthy, cold-resistant in winter and heat-resistant in summer) for up to 30% more energy efficiency!
- Perfect airtightness. This is the ability to prevent the passage of air from the outside to the inside and vice versa, while allowing the building to breathe through membranes open to diffusion (Gore-TexTM principle). This offers up to 15% extra energy performance!
- Hygienic ventilation, controlled and maintained by regular maintenance, to extract humidity from the home.
petrochemical or natural cork insulation. We are approved to install Resitrix® membranes, the top EPDM product for flat roof waterproofing.
EPDM (ethylene-propylene-diene monomer) are special elastomers introduced to the market in 1963, offering a service life 3 times longer than that of a conventional membrane. This membrane is certified root-resistant, enabling immediate installation of a green roof.
intensive and extensive.